The introduction of the i-body electrode vest shell product is meant to extend the life time of the vest. If you have an aesthetic or a worn down appearance of your vest, but no technically issues with the inner vest, you are able to exchange the outer shell, without replacing the inner vest. This is more economical and more environmentally friendly.
i-body technology has the following improvements:
- Durable material for a long life cycle
- Permanently elastic stretching areas made of latex-free silicone for optimal fit and easy cleaning
- Hygiene function – Holistically anti-bacterial and tested product for the highest-possible hygiene requirements
- Compressions pads – An innovative system for optimal adaptation of electrodes to different body structures during movement
- Functional fabric – Spun-dyed yarn and a special knitted structure for high flexibility and durability
Please check the following support video where you can see the handling of the ibody suit proper application: LINK
- Please make sure not to pull the silicone to position the vest.
- Previous type of buttocks belts, arm and leg electrodes are compatible with the new i-body technology cables.
- Washing symbols are located on the i-body® straps, the i-body® belt, the i-body® and the underwear.
Obey these washing symbols: Hand wash only. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry from this source. Do not bleach.
- Wash using normal cycle at 40 °C, hand wash program without spinning.
- Do not disassemble inner part of the vest.
- Use detergents without aggressive chemicals like Holmenkol.
- Use the supplied laundry net.
If you have any questions, please free to ask on email@example.com!