The introduction of the i-body Electrode Vest Lining product is meant to extend the life time of the vest. If you have a technical malfunction of one ore more electrodes of the inner vest, then you are able to exchange only those, without replacing the whole vest. This is more economical and more environmentally friendly.
i-body technology has the following improvements:
- Durable electrode material for a long service life
- Permanently elastic stretching areas made of latex-free silicone for optimal fit and easy cleaning
- Magnetic contacting for easy handling and secure connection
- Hygiene function – Holistically anti-bacterial and tested product for the highest-possible hygiene requirements
- Compressions pads – An innovative system for optimal adaptation of electrodes to different body structures during movement
- Functional fabric – Spun-dyed yarn and a special knitted structure for high flexibility and durability
Please check the following support video where you can see the handling of the ibody suit proper application: LINK
- Please make sure not to pull the silicone to position the vest.
- Previous type of buttocks belts, arm and leg electrodes are compatible with the new i-body technology cables.
- Washing symbols are located on the i-body® straps, the i-body® belt, the i-body® and the underwear.
Obey these washing symbols: Hand wash only. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry from this source. Do not bleach.
- Wash using normal cycle at 40 °C,
- Do not disassemble inner part of the vest.
- Use Clean & fresh detergent exclusively.
- Use the supplied laundry net.
If you have any questions, please free to ask on email@example.com!